Rehau Heritage Sash Windows
At Quality Trade Windows we believe in sourcing the very best products available and our vertical slider is no exception. Widely accepted for planning permission in conservation areas, the Rehau sliding PVCu sash window incorporates the design of a traditional timber box window with all the advantages of modern materials. Optional run-thru sash horns complete the authentic appearance.
- Traditional design details and sight-lines of a timber box sash window, with all the benefits of uPVC, make this system the ideal replacement sash window. Traditional timber aesthetics can be replicated by combining sight-lines of the 42mm, 52mm or 62mm heritage sashes, with the deep 81mm heritage bottom rail. The 10mm incrementally stepped sash profiles allow for equal glazing sight-lines to run from top to bottom sash, creating an aesthetically pleasing finished product.
- Patented design details provide superb styling and easy installation.
- Triple chambered profiles ensure good thermal insulation – achieves an ‘A’ Window Energy Rating (WER) using standard components and without the need for thermal inserts.
- Kitemark accredited extruded profiles produced in accordance with BS EN12608:2003 including a SEVERE rating for Classification of climatic zones.
- The system is approved BS7950:1997 (2007) security standards.
- Sound insulation is dependent on glazing specification.
- Document L compliant.
- Choosing between either a run-through heritage style horn, or a clip-on version, you are able to replicate traditional timber aesthetics. These options maintain the integrity of building architecture.
- Exterior of sash has putty-line aesthetics with matching astragal bar and inside is sculptured with matching astragal bar.
- A stepped frame with either mechanically jointed sill or fully welded options.
- Triple brush seals for superior draught proofing.
- Sizes up to 1800 X 3500mm.
- The REHAU Heritage system has been stylishly designed to replicate the slim sight-lines and traditional styling details of timber sash windows found throughout the UK and Ireland.
- The REHAU Heritage Deep Bottom Rail replicates the traditional timber joining detail, whilst the Sculptured Glazing Beads and Georgian Bars on the inside of the window add that extra touch of authentic styling.
- Whilst the products main focus is authenticity, the system is also capable of producing a modern more contemporary styled product with plainer and simpler design details.
- Dummy mullion option for keeping slim sight-lines when joining multiple windows.
- An all white finish for the traditional appearance is possible using REHAU high performance silicone and EPDM seals.
- A Georgian style shaped glazing bar available both internally and externally.
- 24mm and 28mm glazing.
- Galvanised steel reinforcement are required above the following parameters:
– Where frames cannot be adequately anchored to masonry
– Sashes must always be reinforced
- Available in classic PVC White, Rosewood, Golden Oak and Mahogany woodgrain as standard.
- There is also a choice of 19 special woodgrain and colour laminate options available to order including Anthracite Grey, Cream, Schwarzbraun (black/brown) and the increasingly popular White Ash.
- Further colour options are available from the unique REHAU Acryl II offering you a choice of 150 different RAL colours.
- Like coloured gasketry and ancillaries as standard to compliment the laminate range.
- The REHAU Heritage vertically sliding system can accommodate a wide variety of standard fittings.
- Sliding latches enable the sashes to be tilted inwards, for ease of cleaning, and to be restricted for safety.
Run-thru Sash Horns
Rehau’s Heritage sash windows are widely recognised as the most authentic looking sash windows available. With our exclusive run through sash horns we can replicate a traditional timber window so that it is virtually identical to the original style.
Until recently, uPVC sash windows were manufactured with a “bolt on” horn but this can be clearly seen as an added piece. Innovative design makes the new run-thru horns seamless and the aesthetics of the window maintains the authenticity of any period building.