Fully Reversible Windows 70mm
PVCu reversible windows offer easy maintenance and are designed to allow maximum light into the room. The unique style of this window – its 180-degree reversible action – means the external side can be cleaned from the inside and it can be opened to give high ventilation levels.
Ideal for upstairs rooms, the windows give a contemporary appearance and the superior standards of the multi-chamber profiles means an A-Rating can be achieved with the appropriate glazing.
- Flush fitting sash and frame.
- Slim sightlines creates a contemporary alternative to casement windows.
- Easy manufacture of reversible windows in combination with fixed lights, tilt and turn and casement windows from the REHAU TOTAL70 system.
- Designed to meet all requirements and specifications.
- 70mm profile depth matches British architecture and is the ideal replacement for timber sections.
- All external sections have a 50° chamfer for optimal aesthetic appearance and to match putty-line.
- Integrates with the range of REHAU TOTAL70 supplementary profiles and sills.
- Totally separate reinforcement chambers in profiles enables galvanised steels to be inserted for additional strength when required.
- Multi-chamber profile offers improved U-values and is able to achieve a WER ‘A’ rating if required.
- Complies with the requirements of the Building Regulations covering Conservation of Fuel and Power – Part L (England and Wales) and Part J (Scotland) when glazed using the correct type of sealed unit.
- Sound insulation is dependent on glazing specification.
- Internally beaded for security and ease of glazing.
- Co-extruded solid and cellular EPDM casement seal for optimum performance.
- Integral head-drip for high performance and improved aesthetics.
- Built in hinge guides for more efficient manufacturing.
- Full range of glazing options from 4mm to 44mm glazing.
- Possible combinations include: top turn or side turn with fixed lights, tilt and turn and casement windows.
- Available in classic PVC White, Rosewood, Golden Oak, Mahogany, Irish Oak, Simply White, Clotted Cream, Anthracite Grey and Black Brown as standard.
- A further range of woodgrain and solid colour laminate options are available on special order.
- Further colour options are available from the unique REHAU Acryl II colouring system offering you a choice of 150 different RAL colours.
- Any make of hinge can be used due to built in hinge guides with no additional components being necessary.
- Cockspur handles, espagnolette or shootbolt locking options.
- All fittings can be fastened into metal reinforcement for additional strength/security.
- Sloped, semi-sloped or featured co-extruded glazing beads for choice of aesthetics.