Rehau 70mm French Doors
uPVC French doors offer increased flexibility for linking the outside of the home with the inside. Stylish, durable and energy efficient, our French doors are available in a range of colours, styles and finishes to suit any residential property.
- REHAU TOTAL70C Chamfered system with multi-chamber profiles.
- Dummy mullion allows full aperture opening.
- Fully reinforced sash using galvanised steel.
- Pre-routed on locking side ensures continuous reinforcement.
- REHAU’s innovative weldable corner joint system can be incorporated to increase rigidity of the door.
- Complies with the requirements of the Building Regulations covering Conservation of Fuel and Power – Part L (England and Wales) and Part J (Scotland) when glazed using the correct type of sealed unit.
- Sound insulation is dependent on glazing specification.
- Must be fitted with safety glass which meets requirements of BS 6262.
- Open-in or open-out styles offer increased versatility.
- Flag, butt or cranked hinges.
- A wide range of locking mechanisms.
- Restrictor stays and ventilator positions.
- 4mm to 32mm glazing.
- Glazing depth can be extended to 42mm by using a special bead.
- Dry glazed with glazing bead with gasket or co-extruded glazing beads in shaped, sloped or sculptured shapes.
- Available in classic PVC White, Rosewood, Golden Oak, Mahogany, Irish Oak, Simply White, Clotted Cream, Anthracite Grey and Black Brown as standard.
- A further range of woodgrain and solid colour laminate options available on special order.
- Further colour options are available from the unique REHAU Acryl II colouring system offering you a choice of 150 different RAL colours.