Quality Composite Doors
Our composite doors have the appearance of real timber without the maintenance. Due to the clever construction, GRP outer skins are moulded to give a wooden appearance. The superb insulation out-performs PVCu doors in heat retention and noise reduction.
Precision built, these composite doors feature a reinforced 70mm outer uPVC frame for additional security and a polyurethane inner core for thermal insulation.
One of the major advantages of composite doors is that they are practically maintenance free. Advanced manufacturing techniques means they don’t need painted, sanded or varnished and will not warp, twist or bow under varying temperatures.
The Quality Trade collection has a beautiful range of colours, styles, glazing options and hardware and each door is custom built in our own factory to fit your requirements.
- 70mm Featured outer frame
- Internally Glazed, multi-chambered
- High Security multi point door lock
- High performance door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- High performance Q-Lon weatherseal
- Steel reinforcement
- Fab & Fix suited hardware
Download our Composite Doors brochure.