Windows > Casement
• 60mm Profile • 70mm Profile
Casement Windows 70mm S706
- Ideal replacement for British timber casement windows due to 70mm depth.
- Choice of chamfered profiles using S706.
- French window style available.
- Optional aesthetic features include run through sash horns, arched head inserts, clip-on Georgian bars and low level glazing beads and gasket.
- Available with integral gaskets.
- Compatible with fully reversible and pivot windows, entrance doors, inline and tilt/slide patio doors.
- Can be incorporated into REHAU conservatory designs.
- Available in white, mahogany, rosewood, and golden oak on white, mahogany, rosewood and golden oak both sides as standard.
- Totally separate reinforcement chambers in profiles enables galvanised steels to be inserted for additional strength when required.
- Complies with the requirements of the Building Regulations covering Conservation of Fuel & Power - Part L (England & Wales) and Part J (Scotland) when glazed using the correct type of sealed unit.
- Can achieve up to an 18% improvement to UF value through using the REHAU patented thermal sleeve.
- Sound insulation is dependent on glazing specification.
Fittings and Hardware
The REHAU -Tritec system can accommodate
- Can accommodate most standard locking mechanism including high security bolt systems.
- Flag or bull hinges.
- Manufacturers recommendations on maintenance should be followed.
- 4mm to 32mm double glazing.
- Glazing depth can be extended to 42mm for triple glazing using a special bead.
- Internal or external glazing.
- Dry glazing with glazing bead and gasket or a co-extruded glazing bead.
- Low level glazing option available.
- A security glazing gasket can be used for external security.
- Quality Trade Windows
- 37 James Watt Place
- College Milton
- East Kilbride
- G74 5HG
- Email Us