Schüco Aluminium Bifold ASS70-FD
Please see our dedicated Scottish Bifold Doors website for more detailed information.
The Schüco folding/sliding door system uses the latest in superior technology and materials, featuring a high level of transparency and thermally insulated construction.
Quality Trade Windows specialises in aluminium bi-fold doors, with each one fully built and tested before it leaves our East Kilbride factory.
Due to the unique nature of these aluminium doors, we offer a fitting service for builders involved with new builds or house extensions.
A sample door is available in our showroom and we’ll be happy to offer help and advice for any of our double glazing products.
Complete glass walls can be opened almost fully with the thermally insulated Schüco ASS-70-FD folding sliding door. The door leaf stack folds easily, with minimal force, inward or outward, and slides to the right and/or to the left. The door leafs roll almost silently on high-quality roller carriers and are securely guided at the top and at the bottom.
- Robust, thermally insulated aluminium profiles
- Easy-to-operate (lockable) one-hand handles
- Durable surface finishing
- A higher level of sound reduction can be selected
- Different profile colours inside and outside (colour coated or anodised surface)
- Use of various glazing beads
- Can also be used as balcony glazing
- Folding/sliding system narrow face widths from 120mm (Standardfold).
- Basic depth of 70mm
- Attractive design with rounded profile corners
- Outer and vent frames are mitre cut on all corners
- Thermal insulation in accordance with DIN EN 10077
- Watertight up to class 9A in accordance with DIN EN 12208.
- Up to sound reduction class 4, depending on the glazing.
- Glazing thicknesses of 6-45mm.
- Wide choice of colours, with different colours inside and outside.
- Units can be moved to the right, to the left, inwards or outwards as required.
- Basic depth of vent profile 70mm
- Vent sizes up to 3 m2
- Vent weights of up to 100kg
- (Depending on design)